A deep cleansing shampoo to strip unwanted product residue and excess oil that can build up in your hair. Tropical fruit acids (AHA) and anti pollution agents deeply cleanse the hair. Sage extracts dissolve the fats and oils. A herbal blend of lime, mint and eucalyptus remove excess oil and stimulate sluggish and sensitive scalps.
- Removes unwanted product build up
- Detoxifies and stimulates the scalp
- Ideal for use before colouring hair, or for hair that is frequently styled
- Vegan friendly
- Sulphate, paraben and cruelty free
How to use Kevin Murphy MAXI.WASH
- Apply to wet hair
- Massage into hair and scalp, but do not scrub your scalp
- Rinse and repeat
Niaouli oil, which acts as a hair softener, papaya fruit extract which is rich in AHA'S to dissolve dead skin cells and exfoliate the scalp, thyme extract to improve colour retention, witch hazel distillate which acts as a natural antiseptic, aloe leaf juice to moisturise and heal, tea tree oil and rosemary leaf extract to relieve dry flaky skin and grapefruit extract to promote hair growth.